The Wild Unknown Tarot Set
This product is currently sold out.
From The Wild Unknown, we present this gorgeous tarot keepsake set, packaged perfectly for gifting. Lovingly hand-illustrated by Kim Krans, the tarot deck and companion guidebook feature her interpretations of the suits and the Major Arcana. Each matte-finished card is printed on heavy stock, and is backed with a handdrawn snakeskin pattern. Kim's illustrations are especially illuminating, making this deck intuitive for even the novice card reader. The guidebook opens with her personal story and through the chapters, it gives an overview of the deck, the four suits within, and the individual meanings of the cards. Suggestions for spreads and ways to read are also enclosed.
- Gift-ready keepsake box, contains 1 tarot deck and 1 guidebook
- Deck includes 78 full-color cards
- Guidebook contains 200+ pages
- Book pages are black and white
- Paperback book with soft cardboard cover
- Ribbon for lifting guidebook and cards out of larger box
- Card box includes ribbon for lifting cards out of smaller box
- Handwritten and illustrated
Outer box measures 8" x 5" x 2 5/8"
Box containing cards measures 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"